Howard University

Request for Total Withdrawal

Request for Total Withdrawal

Students who wish to totally withdraw from the School of Law must submit complete the following process:

  1. Review the academic calendar to determine the last day to withdraw from the university

  2. Meet with the associate dean for student affairs

    • To schedule a meeting call 202-806-8006

  3. Complete the online Total Withdrawal Form
    • Access to the form
    • On the form, list the following information for the Deanís Information

Dione Traci Duckett

updated: November 6, 2013