Student Mass email Policies
Each year, designated student leaders of officially recognized organizations are granted mass email privileges. Please note that the following rules apply:
1. Student leaders may send mass emails only for events (sponsored by the officially recognized organization for which they have been granted mass email privileges) that have been authorized by the School of Law.
2. Student leaders may not send mass emails for happy hours, 3L Thursdays, off-campus social events, or similar activities.
3. Student leaders may not send mass emails on behalf of organizations that have not been officially recognized by the School of Law and the University.
4. Student leaders may not send mass emails on behalf of organizations for which they have not been designated to send mass emails.
5. Student leaders may not send mass emails on behalf of commercial organizations such as bar review courses (Bar Bri, Kaplan, etc.) or other commercial organizations.
6. Students who violate these rules will have their mass email privileges revoked.
updated: September 6, 2012