- Howard Law Journal The Howard Law Journal, published three times each year, is an academic journal that publishes articles of current and significant issues in the law
- Howard Human and Civil Rights Law Review
- Huver I. Brown Trial Advocacy Moot Court Team The Trial Advocacy Program at Howard University School of Law introduces students to the structure of the trial process, as well as to personal training in trial skills.
- Charles Hamilton Houston National Moot Court Team The Charles Hamilton Houston Moot Court Team participates in selected competitions nationwide and sponsors an intramural competition in the appellate advocacy setting
- Goler Teal Butcher International Moot Court Team The Goler Teal Butcher International Moot Court Team represents the school in several international competitions, including the Jessup International Moot Court Competition.