Howard University




updated: February 24, 2011

To Make Room Reservation Requests
Monitor Request Form
Monitor Request Form should be forwarded to Altheria D. Myers in the Office of the Dean.

Shalonda Colbert 202-806-8000 All requests should be forwarded to Ms. Myers at least two weeks prior to the event.
Requests for use of space at the Law Library
Forward to: Jerome Roberson at

Requests by faculty for classroom changes should be forwarded to Diane Gorman in the Office of Academic Affairs at

updated: May 21, 2013